Warning:Your browser is out of date or running in Compatibility Mode. To view this page correctly, please disable Compatibility Mode or update your browser.

February 12-16, 2014
The Riviera Country Club, Pacific Palisades, CA.

TICKETS Fore CHARITY™

TICKETS Fore CHARITY is a unique fundraising program designed to help local nonprofit organizations raise money by promoting ticket sales to the Northern Trust Open. Your organization will receive 80% of the net proceeds from each ticket you sell, no costs or minimums. The remaining 20% of the net proceeds benefits City of Hope. In fact, the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Nationwide Tour have surpassed the $1.7 billion mark in overall charitable contributions. Taking the lead of the PGA TOUR, the Northern Trust Open is engaging the community through an initiative called TICKETS Fore CHARITY.

In the last four years, the Northern Trust Open TICKETS Fore CHARITY program raised over $875,000 for local Los Angeles non-profit organizations.

Learn more about the TICKETS Fore CHARITY program and how your organization can get involved in 2014.

Tickets Fore Charity News

2014 Tournament Marketing Materials

Photo Gallery

Bubba Watson on the ninth-hole

Bubba Watson on the ninth-hole

View The Gallery
Close
Updates unsuccessful.
Adding your e-mail address to our list.

Processing

On the Green

Sign-up for our email Newsletter to receive the latest updates and special offers!

 

Thanks to our Official Partners

  • United Airlines
  • MasterCard
  • Chevron
  • Mercedes Benz
  • Staples
  • Michelob Ultra
  • O'Douls
  • Northern Trust
  • City of Hope
  • FedEx Cup
Home Navigation