TICKETS Fore CHARITY™
TICKETS Fore CHARITY is a unique fundraising program designed to help local nonprofit organizations raise money by promoting ticket sales to the Northern Trust Open. Your organization will receive 80% of the net proceeds from each ticket you sell, no costs or minimums. The remaining 20% of the net proceeds benefits City of Hope. In fact, the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Nationwide Tour have surpassed the $1.7 billion mark in overall charitable contributions. Taking the lead of the PGA TOUR, the Northern Trust Open is engaging the community through an initiative called TICKETS Fore CHARITY.
In the last four years, the Northern Trust Open TICKETS Fore CHARITY program raised over $875,000 for local Los Angeles non-profit organizations.
Learn more about the TICKETS Fore CHARITY program and how your organization can get involved in 2014.
Tickets Fore Charity News
2014 Tournament Marketing Materials
- TICKETS Fore CHARITY Header - JPEG
- TICKETS Fore CHARITY Footer - JPEG
- TICKETS Fore CHARITY Holiday Certificate (Editable) - PDF
- TICKETS Fore CHARITY Flyer (Editable) - PDF
- Postcard (Editable) - PDF
- Poster (Editable) - PDF
- Data Capture Form - Excel
- Ticket Order Form - Excel
- Ticket Order Form with Credit Card Payment - Excel
- Ticket Sales Receipt - Excel