TICKETS Fore CHARITY™
TICKETS Fore CHARITY is a unique fundraising program designed to help local nonprofit organizations raise money by promoting ticket sales to the Northern Trust Open. Your organization will receive 80% of the net proceeds from each ticket you sell, no costs or minimums. The remaining 20% of the net proceeds benefits City of Hope. In fact, the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Nationwide Tour have surpassed the $2 billion mark in overall charitable contributions. Taking the lead of the PGA TOUR, the Northern Trust Open is engaging the community through an initiative called TICKETS Fore CHARITY.
In the last five years, the Northern Trust Open TICKETS Fore CHARITY program raised over $1,193,325.00 for local Los Angeles Angeles non-profit organizations.
For questions, comments or to register, please contact Kristi Lee Fowlks at 310.573.5810 or KristiLeeFowlks@pgatourhq.com.
Tickets Fore Charity News
2014 Tournament Marketing Materials Examples
- TICKETS Fore CHARITY Header - JPEG
- TICKETS Fore CHARITY Footer - JPEG
- TICKETS Fore CHARITY Holiday Certificate (Editable) - PDF
- TICKETS Fore CHARITY Flyer (Editable) - PDF
- Postcard (Editable) - PDF
- Poster (Editable) - PDF
- Data Capture Form - Excel
- Ticket Order Form - Excel
- Ticket Order Form with Credit Card Payment - Excel
- Ticket Sales Receipt - Excel