Plan Your Visit
Throughout the Northern Trust Open's storied history, spectators have witnessed spectacular golf by the game's top players on one of the world's premier golf courses. This is your tournament, and it is our goal to help you enjoy your experience as much as possible.
Here you can find the information you need to help you plan a memorable day — or week.
Detailed ticket information can be found on our Tickets page.
Helpful Tips for Spectators
- Carpool whenever possible and remember where your car is parked.
- Use cameras ONLY on Wednesday. Cameras are not permitted during the tournament.
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
- Be prepared with appropriate clothing for sudden weather changes. Wear clothes and rain gear for stormy weather, and headgear, sunglasses and sun block for sunny weather.
- Familiarize yourself with the First-Aid Station located between the 9th and 3rd holes.
- Stay behind the gallery ropes and cooperate with the Marshals.
- Kneel or sit down if you are in the front row.
- Remain QUIET and still through each shot and do not move until all players in the group have completed the hole.
- Walk carefully, never run.
There are four ATMs available to the general public: one at the Longworth entrance, two inside The Grove, and one located in The Riviera Country Club Clubhouse.
Concession stands are located at the 5th Green, the 6th Green, the 12th Green, the Halfway House (near the 13th Green), the 17th Green and the 18th Green.
Lost & Found
A Lost & Found trailer is located at the Security Headquarters along the first fairway.
Programs & Pairings Sheets
Beginning Wednesday, you can find complimentary pairings sheets at the main entrance and various locations throughout the course. You can purchase Official Tournament Programs in the Merchandise Tent.
Inclement Weather Policy for Spectators
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “weather warning” signs that will appear before inclement weather moves into the area. When the signs appear, spectators are advised to take precautions before play is suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately.
Avoid the following:
- Open areas
- Hilltops/high places
- Isolated trees
- Golf carts
- Wire fences