There is much more to a day at the Northern Trust Open than watching world-class golf. To help you plan an enjoyable visit with your family to Riviera Country Club, we’ve included some important information below.
Kids Get in Free
Youth under the age of 18 get free grounds tickets when accompanied by a ticketed adult. However, if you plan to access corporate hospitality or the Clubhouse with your children, they must have a paid ticket for those venues.
Autographs are not allowed during tournament play, but that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of opportunities to score some signatures from your family's favorite players. Don't forget to bring your Sharpie and some Northern Trust Open gear!
- During the practice rounds, follow the same group for a couple of holes. You’ll be surprised how often players reward those dedicated fans who have stuck with them.
- During tournament play (Thursday through Sunday) visit our autograph area located between the 1st tee and the 18th green. Many players take time to give autographs after they have turned in their scorecards.
Youth Day Clinic
If you are planning to attend the Northern Trust Open on Saturday, February 20, 2016, consider attending the Youth Day Clinic.
Held on the Riviera Country Club driving range, participants will have a chance to practice their swing and hear tips from a PGA TOUR professional. This event is free of charge.
Chevron STEM Zone
The Chevron STEM Zone is an interactive hospitality area designed for kids. The STEM Zone is a unique environment built to inspire children to inquire about the science of sports and includes:
- A mock studio (including teleprompters and a green screen) for children to learn about broadcasting and media technology;
- Multiple learning stations, where visitors can learn about the science of golf; and
- A social media hub, where children can upload unique, user-generated content to their Facebook, YouTube or Twitter feeds.