Policies & Etiquette
To provide the PGA TOUR professionals with an environment free of interruptions, autographs are not allowed during Tournament play. After the conclusion of play, golfers may sign autographs at their option. Please respect the players’ on-course concentration and do not ask them for autographs during their rounds.
Mobile Device Rules and Regulations
- Please silence your mobile device while on the tournament grounds.
- Calls are only permitted in designated areas – “Cell Phone Zones” (Please refer to the on-site signage to find your nearest Cell Phone Zone).
- Data use (ex. e-mailing, texting) is permitted on the tournament grounds; however, it is not permitted near tournament play. Please be respectful of the golf professionals and move to a Cell Phone Zone when e-mailing and texting.
- No audio or video recording is permitted at any time. Still photography is permitted on Tuesday and Wednesday only.
- No photographs or video recording is permitted during official competition rounds, Thurs – Sun. Any device with a lens is considered a camera whether it makes a call or not.
- Any violations of the policies listed above may result in confiscation of your mobile device or his/her from the tournament.Please be respectful to the players and fans around you – Take your call or text to a designated cell phone zone!
Note: Neither the Northern Trust Open nor the PGA TOUR will be responsible for any damages to, or loss of, any confiscated items.
See what to bring when attending the tournament.