To help you enjoy a day of world-class golf at the Northern Trust Open, we’ve compiled a list of things you should bring to Riviera.
- A comfortable pair of shoes are a must.
- Be prepared with appropriate clothing for sudden weather changes. Wear clothes and rain gear for stormy weather, and headgear, sunglasses and sun block for sunny weather.
- Cell phone. They are allowed as long as they are on silent. Refer to the PGA TOUR mobile device policy for more information.
- Tuesday and Wednesday cameras are permitted, but they are prohibited once the tournament starts on Thursday.
- A chair or an umbrella. While not necessary, these are permitted. But leave the cases or covers in your car. The cases are prohibited.
What to Leave Behind
The following items are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated:
- Backpacks, packages or other carry items larger than six square inches. This ban also includes camera carrying cases, coolers and diaper bags.
- Radios or other noise producing devices, even if they are turned off or vibrate.
- Alcoholic beverages, nonalcoholic beverages or food may not be brought into or taken from the golf course property.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind.
- Folding armchairs, lawn chairs or ladders.
- Sharp pointed objects or objects with stakes.
- Golf clubs or bags.
- Signs or banners.
- Cameras or video recorders are not permitted during tournament rounds on Thursday – Sunday. Cameras are permitted during the practice rounds on Monday and Tuesday, as well as on Wednesday during the Pro-Am.
All bags are subject to search. If you have any questions about an item not on this list, please call the tournament at (800) 752-OPEN prior to your arrival.
Learn more about tournament policies and etiquette.