Volunteer at the Northern Trust Open
Unlike any other professional sport, the PGA TOUR relies on more than 100,000 volunteers each year to run its events. At the Northern Trust Open, our volunteers play an invaluable role. They take on the tasks, large and small, necessary to keep the tournament running smoothly.
To learn more, visit the Northern Trust Open Volunteer Website, or call 800-752-6736.
Your volunteer package provides you a behind-the-scenes, unparalleled PGA TOUR experience and includes:
- A Northern Trust Open uniform package, which includes a polo shirt, a volunteer outerwear piece and a hat
- An invitation to the Volunteer Party (Fri., Feb. 14)
- Complimentary food & beverage vouchers on the days that you work
- Access to the Tournament Grounds for the week (Wed-Sun)
- Volunteer hot breakfast (Thu-Sun before 9 a.m.)
- Complimentary water bottles to be used at on-course water filling station
- Opportunity to purchase discounted PGA TOUR licensed rain suits
- Free transportation (VA to Riviera Country Club)
Volunteers are involved in every aspect of the tournament, from Admissions and Communications to Marshals and Scoring. Time commitments vary depending on the committee.
- Work at least two full days
- Purchase your own uniform ($70 for new volunteers; $20 for returning volunteers)
- Be at least 16 years old by February 11, 2014