Be a Volunteer at the Northern Trust Open
Unlike any other professional sport, the PGA TOUR relies on more than 100,000 volunteers each year to run its events. At the Northern Trust Open, our volunteers play an invaluable role. They take on the tasks, large and small, necessary to keep the tournament running smoothly.
To learn more, visit the Northern Trust Open Volunteer website, or call 800-752-6736.
Register to volunteer at the 2015 tournament.
Experience a professional golf tournament from "inside the ropes"
- Unique behind-the-scenes experiences
- The volunteer uniform package, includes Nike golf polo shirt, Nike golf outerwear and an official tournament hat or visor
- An invitation to the volunteer appreciation dinner party (Fri., Feb. 20)
- Complimentary food and beverage vouchers on the days that you work
- Daily access to the tournament grounds when not volunteering (Wed-Sun)
- An additional weekly grounds ticket book for a guest or family member; opportunity to purchase discounted weekly grounds tickets
- Volunteer hot breakfast (Thu-Sun starting at 5:30 a.m.)
- Complimentary water bottle to be used at on-course water filling station
- Opportunity to purchase PGA TOUR licensed merchandise
- Free transportation (VA to The Riviera Country Club)
Volunteers are involved in every aspect of the tournament, from admissions and communications to marshals and scoring. Time commitments vary depending on the committee.
- Work at least two full days
- Have the stamina to stand or walk for extended periods during shift
- Purchase your own uniform ($70 for ALL volunteers)
- Be at least 16 years old by February 16, 2015